Thursday, February 18, 2010

Car Trailer Shops In The Uk Where Can I Buy One Of Those Trailer Hitch Receivers That Bolts Through The Bottom Of The Trunk?

Where can I buy one of those trailer hitch receivers that bolts through the bottom of the trunk? - car trailer shops in the uk

I drive a '93 Honda Accord EX, which is small and an exhaust alternative anymore, so the bolt on the clutch seemed to be a regular receiver.

I took it a store for the coupling torklift known here (in fact the only thing you can find), and told what it is to remove the spare tire, install a couple of small welded steel screws through the bottom of the fuselage. He said he would be able to tow 1000 pounds.

The only problem is, they want over $ 300 for the work, and he does not even include the wiring. I think $ 300 is bolted to pay too much for a couple of pieces of metal, the car.

I am sure that if he found one of these receptors, stem mount, that I be able to bolt and wire it would be meHowever, I was asked to get on the network, but can not find one.

Has anyone advice on how I can find one of these groups?

3 comments:

What kinda question is that said...

Ask your insurance agent, please pay $ 300. It is much cheaper, which require that if the tow bar starts in the market.

What $ 300 clutch Store is your experience, labor and liability insurance, if their work is not and someone is injured or killed.

bobweb said...

http://www.etrailer.com/

carbonte... said...

Call or go to a store near uhaul.com and order a kit customized for your vehicle. Yes, for the year and the type of vehicle, or can draw £ 1,000 less.
Good luck!

Post a Comment