Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wedding Waist Coat And Cravat I Have Got A One Button Dark Navy Suit For My Wedding.. Is It Conventional?

I have got a one button dark navy suit for my wedding.. Is it conventional? - wedding waist coat and cravat

I am getting married soon and I'm curious too out of place with my costume button to wear in the morning. My Finace is impartially. I'm 29 and about 5.8. and build good?
Is also the button is relatively small, I can open it or create a tie or slim. I want something simple, but received only classy.or, a different costume? --

8 comments:

kateqd30 said...

That is what I have is a morning suit? So yes, this is to click as the button that should be low cut dress with a long tail behind.

Another possibility for a wedding tomorrow is a "tour" of his own, how to adapt a morning, but to be worn with a vest and tie. A traditional morning dress is worn with a headscarf. And yes, you have the press the button at the ceremony, can be performed before and after, but a business suit or stroller are bound to this ceremony and are destined to keys.

R.J. said...

You do not need a full costume purchase. Find a nice jacket leisure. Do not worry, you look great in it.

mannit m said...

just sew on another button

lisa s said...

to use what you like and use whaever how you want your big day, and it is still beautiful

MiZz RuBy said...

uu use what you want to use! its ur big day! No matter what others think!

Anonymou... said...

Dude forgot my dark blue suit for a tuxedo or something

Anonymou... said...

Dude forgot my dark blue suit for a tuxedo or something

EMMA M said...

of your wedding day you will get wot u feel good when I was little, I remember my mother told me she would get married in jeans lol. If you do not dress, but I think a vest would be ridiculous if it is a button under his jacket, but a draw would be gud

Post a Comment