Monday, February 22, 2010

Lo Carb Yogurt 2010 Type1 Diabetic Trying To Loose Weight:?

Type1 diabetic trying to loose weight:? - lo carb yogurt 2010

In a type 1 diabetes, insulin n pump.I Ona recently, a diet rich in carbohydrates are here, so if I CRBS I eat, but my basal bolus is still my there.For BFAST 2 eggs and have some breakfast bacon. For I (chicken-apple salad and a yogurt with no sugar is the 35 g carbohydrate as a bolus of 3.5 U) for a dinner that is my fish an orange vegetable. (Bolus of 25 g carbohydrate 2.5 U ...) I am also in the exercise of 50 minutes is a problem, my day.My BG is really high, because I this because I started diet.Perhaps TDD is much smaller than usual but I 'm more exercise and eating carbs.Do llittle they need to take insulin for a meal, even if no carbohydrate part? The objective of this measure is the amount of insulin can be used to reduce the body burn fat while I do not want to hi bg What are the advantages of this system, when hAVE administer insulin to a meal of carbohydrates? All the advice and experience in this area would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment