Monday, December 7, 2009

Close Up Pictures After Brazilian Waxing Does She Really Like Me?

Does she really like me? - close up pictures after brazilian waxing

Met at a dance, dance around, invited me for a drink after the next week, had a glass in the week after that, very sensitive / smiley-smile, took a piece and gave me his phone number and email without my question was he on the same side of the cabin when I was drawing on a napkin fool, sent me emails this week, wants to go to dinner 2 nights with me, talk to her go on a weekend to discuss things, we can do in the future together .... I've never been around a woman who seems so very direct in her feelings. So I'm always afraid that I might miss something. There is nothing physical, but with the exception of kisses Hello / Goodbye. She is Brazilian, we're both in our 20s. What do you think? Is this real? Am I really lucky? Or is there a big problem that I see? 3 weeks ago I met her. Comments ....

No comments:

Post a Comment