Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Proshow Gold Patch What Are My SMTP And My PoP3 Entries In My Photodex,ProShow Gold Slide Show Program.?

What are my SMTP and my PoP3 entries in my Photodex,ProShow Gold slide show program.? - proshow gold patch

My "ProShow Gold" slide program is not my e-mail until it securely. What is my "SMTP" address? Yahoo and does not require a POP3 account? Before my "Gold" program can send e-mails that require this information. I use yahoo.com and Cox Cable. When I try to send an e-mail that you receive a pop-up ProShow Gold program, says "no connection to the Mail Connection (SMTP) host could. The link is long or has not been accepted by the server. Some mail (SMTP) requires a POP3 connection. yuour correctly as POP3 settings in the settings. Please share, send and receive e-mails from others, without these problems. I think my "SMTP (smtp.mail .'ve yahoo.com), the word "email update" and "smtp" doen't seem to help. How do I know if repuired a POP3 server, and what is its title?

No comments:

Post a Comment