Friday, January 8, 2010

Beautiful Saying For Baby Girls I Want To Get My Fiance A Present To Say Thankyou For The Beautiful Baby Girl He Helped Create,any Ideas?

I want to get my fiance a present to say thankyou for the beautiful baby girl he helped create,any ideas? - beautiful saying for baby girls

Born 35 years after a young girl at last in his family and he gave me a gift I never thought I could get to know, appreciate it. I never saw myself as a mother Chloee arrived, now I can not imagine my life without them. I want to thank you for the beautiful life we have created, ... I would also like a gift to my sis in law who helped me through the work and never from my side .. I know what is around me, but I'm a bit stuck for ideas

3 comments:

Workingo... said...

I gave my husband a small flame willow. Here are 2 examples:

http://www.willow-tree-angel.com/product ...

http://www.demdaco.com/detail.aspx?ID=10 ...

mizgen1 said...

A family photo. This is a gift from two people he loves most and is a constant reminder of the love they share.

It could also suggest that you will receive an unset jewel in their birthstone keep it in trust for their wedding. It could be a gem and gave him a fitting symbol of their father on their wedding day. It could be something old and new. I'm sure he would be the idea of a link when he "betrayed the love."

Heather T said...

A clock or a watch with an engraving or something would be good. Something about the flight and we can not have the time or something.

Post a Comment