Saturday, January 9, 2010

Inflammatory Breast Cancer Treatment Could I Have Inflammatory Breast Cancer?

Could i have inflammatory breast cancer? - inflammatory breast cancer treatment

I developed shingles on the left breast, along the line of bras. a few days if the treatment again to the doctor complaining of pain in my chest, and he was so brilliant as to be infected. The doctor prescribed antibiotics, and as I take my medication ready. I still got pain in the chest and in the region and fell, but not completely disappeared. I have an appointment next Friday, Should I worry that there is an inflammatory breast cancer? I request a biopsy just to be safe? I would also add that I have a small leg ulcers, which have not disappeared, and can not understand why my immune system seems to work well.

1 comment:

Denisedd... said...

They do not understand why his immune system seems to work well?
You have herpes!

Shingles can not be converted to inflammatory breast cancer and does not look the same. Not infrequently, remain the pain of shingles weeks was removed after the skin. In addition, antibiotics have no effect on herpes zoster, so perhaps we should discuss with your doctor on Friday.

Post a Comment