Monday, January 11, 2010

Dv Drives Do Professionals Use Dv Or Hard Drives?!?!?!?!?

Do professionals use Dv or Hard Drives?!?!?!?!? - dv drives

I have to resolve a dispute with a friend. I have a Canon HV20 that is) HD-DV tape (HDV tapes. It has a video camera hard drive (which also HD, but do not know what the called party)

He believes that using professionals in the hard drive camcorders.
That makes sense, I also believe that we use.
Because of the new technology, and it may take longer
And now, after talking with many people, (Federal Republic of Yugoslavia employees, professor of film school, the sister who) Mac Genius Everyone tells me that the tapes are used by professionals.
Who's right?

Me or my friend ?!?!?!?!?!?

auugghhh
Floppy disk drive or a tape drive.
Please give me an answer as soon as possible.

There were many reasons, I understand why this band or use

2 comments:

Ryan Lancaster said...

Personally I would go for the hard disk because it is reliable and removable media.
But I have a HDV and HDD recorder and I do not see the difference.

deboerdn... said...

Band is on the right. If the work does for the Shaw TV for shows, we always there for HD-DV tape everything.

Post a Comment