Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How Do Ionic Brushes Work Does Anyone Know If Those Ionic Waterless Pet Brushes Control Static When Brushing Mats Out Of A Cat?

Does anyone know if those ionic waterless pet brushes control static when brushing mats out of a cat? - how do ionic brushes work

Even if we had a humidifier going, and our cat has short hair, created every time I try to brush it disturbing that more and more involved your skin. I have never seen a cat with short hair, such as mats for many, and I tried all kinds of brushes with different types of hair to get, and they do it anyway. It is a cat to do something very difficult, perhaps because his father was a wildcat. She loves it when I do, however, and really do this, that we cause our actual problem of the chip address can bring brush.

1 comment:

Oh Shiny Tomato! said...

I have found to help with me, but every cat is different. Definitely worth a try.

Post a Comment